Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Football for Christmas

Well since we just started this blog thing, I am trying to figure out how to do all the fun things, like add pictures and just what goes where.  So thought I'd post some pics from Christmas and see how it goes.
Isaiah and Micah are really into football right now....So Isaiah loves the Gators, because well he is with his mom all day who loves them too:)  Micah is much more into the color of a team, thus the Falcons helmet as he wanted black, though I will say good choice, Go Falcons.(Aunt Beth would agree!)  I wasn't planning on getting Anna one until she said that she wanted VOLS, right now this is true, she does like the vols, I guess she may end up being a Papa's girl.  So then of course, had to get Sammy one so went for Dallas there!  So now we are ready for some football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment