Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sammy loves a mess

Well this post will be primarily about today and mostly in relation to Sammy as he was the cause of many messes today.  In general he likes to explore more parts of our house than any of our other kids did.  When I've talked about this with other moms, I have gotten that it could be his personality or it could just be he is number four so I can't watch him every minute of the day as I could have with possibly one and two.  So needless to say he loves to open all the cabinets and take things out, but his favorite thing is to play in the bathrooms which of course is not allowed.  But now that he can open the doors he can go in there anytime he wants, unless we lock them...considering it:))  Well today I was doing school with Isaiah and the others were playing upstairs, I would check in occasionally and ask Micah and Anna what Sammy was doing, ie-making sure he wasn't in the bathroom.  Well I go up there at 5:00 when we are done to find a puddle of water all in the bathroom floor and a trail of water to Anna's room where he was filling up her little tea cups with water and was pouring them on her cookie sheet.  It was quite the sight and something good to laugh at, but he will have to be taught that is not okay.   Micah and Anna didn't seem to notice until I said something about all the water.  Oh well, I realize its not their job to watch him, however I was hoping if they saw an inch of water on the floor they might let me know.
So mix that in with the writing on the wall with chalk-good thing that erases.  And the dumping of the milk jug right after community group tonight and as much as I love that little rascal I was ready for him to go to sleep so that I could stop wiping up messes.  The bad part is he is so cute when he does them...so yes I will love to clean up more messes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment