Friday, March 9, 2012

Bookshelf

Well one of my new favorite websites, which I've told many is www.ana-white.com, I love it because it has tons of do it yourself projects and it shows you the plans, tells you the cost and also shows you how other people have done the project a little differently or with a new twist.  I found it when I was looking for narrow width bookcases to put in our hallway to maximize space...anyway saw pottery barn had one of course, but ya know the pottery barn prices, so I found this take off.  So needless to say Travis and the boys did a building project together, and I was just there to fill in and paint.  But the whole point, was this picture was cute of sammy, using his fake hammer to try and help with the project too.  Sammy loves to say that he is a hard worker, and that is good, we are able to say that is what God created you for, to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment