Friday, October 5, 2012

Summer Travels..etc.

I know it has been a while, I will try to recap some of our summer/early fall travels, they seem to be more than normal. I think we are trying to do as much as we can before #5 arrives, because who knows if we will ever leave the house again with five kiddo's:)) So we started the summer by going to Florida to the beach with the Williams family in June! I wish I had pictures, will have to get some from the family as I didn't take any. But we had a good time going to the beach and pool everyday and playing with the cousins and enjoying everyone. I've always said there is nothing like a Florida beach:) We ate some great fish, thanks to uncle steve and had a great time with family. Williams Family take two: We went to Tennessee in July, this was our planned trip, the beach trip was more spontaneous(I love those type of trips). Again all the Williams family was there, we got to go out on Uncle Steve's boat, this always is great fun! We had a great time seeing everyone and relaxing! **I will get pictures of these trips and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment